system link

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: whats_a_fanboy

whats_a_fanboy
7 years ago#11
Maybe it will work on release day.

User Info: Namtox

Namtox
7 years ago#12
Same problem here, me and my gf both bought the game and we can't join each other. Really sucks only bought this game for the system link co-op.

Namtox
7 years ago#13
anybody else figure it out?

Namtox
7 years ago#14
bump

User Info: sqaleonhrt

sqaleonhrt
7 years ago#15
So system link still isn't working????

User Info: dornbush

dornbush
7 years ago#16
Doesn't appear so. Bought my copies at a midnight release and was disappointed to confirm what everyone else has been reporting.

User Info: sqaleonhrt

sqaleonhrt
7 years ago#17
So the option is available in the game, but for some reason, it's not working????

That sucks. I ordered my copy, but I guess I'll have to tell my friends to hold off on it until I hear about some kind of fix.

User Info: Primesghost

Primesghost
7 years ago#18
So, has anyone gotten this working? I'm picking this up and was looking forward to playing system link with my kids. Would suck if we couldn't do that.

Namtox
7 years ago#19
1-866-405-5464 That;s the number somebody should call, I would but I don't have access to a phone. We need to get this fixed.

http://support.rockstargames.com/templates/take2/seo/emailPage?game=&nlpq=&platform=

Thats where you email them. Let's figure this out fella's

User Info: dornbush

dornbush
7 years ago#20
I've sent in my mail and gotten the obligatory "we'll respond in 24 hours reply". Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived