system link

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ThE MaSTeR 3

ThE MaSTeR 3
6 years ago#21
did the update fix system link?

User Info: dornbush

dornbush
6 years ago#22
What update? Please upload the TU somewhere if something released. I don't have internet connectivity for the 360 at home.

User Info: Namtox

Namtox
6 years ago#23
gonna try the update within the hour, then ill get back to you guys

User Info: ThE MaSTeR 3

ThE MaSTeR 3
6 years ago#24
thanks ill be waiting for the news.

User Info: enkeixpress_

enkeixpress_
6 years ago#25
A title update is now live that fixes this issue.

dornbush
6 years ago#26
This has been confirmed? Any official word from Rockstar? Link?

User Info: xionnoix

xionnoix
6 years ago#27
yea, any official word? thanks.

dornbush
6 years ago#28
I can confirm that the title update fixes the System Link connection error. I just started up a local co-op game with my roommate. I know what I'll be doing all night now.

dornbush
6 years ago#29
Now that I'm successfully playing a System Link game with friends, I notice a new problem. There seems to be no voice chat among local players. Not even after forming a posse are we able to chat. Does anyone else experience this issue?

User Info: xionnoix

xionnoix
6 years ago#30
dornbush, thanks for confirming. i'm going to check out the game in about 4 hours, after i get home.
just an observation, i'm not sure of any system link games that i have that has voice chat? also, how far apart physically are you from the other members that you're doing a system link with? you guys dorming or something?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived