How do I check my horse loyalty?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. How do I check my horse loyalty?

User Info: thethirdclerk

thethirdclerk
7 years ago#1
they say the stamina of your horse goes up with loyalty but how do I check to see where its at? thanks
"But how can you kill that which has no life?"
---south park

User Info: Richard_Halpert

Richard_Halpert
7 years ago#2
The meter changes from green to blue
@\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//{[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[\
/]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]}\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//@

User Info: Shamasheen

Shamasheen
7 years ago#3

Same place you go to see what kind of horse your riding, it's stats & health etc... Oh wait.

User Info: Sanctioned

Sanctioned
7 years ago#4
Break a horse and tie it up in a town, it'll be yours then. At least, that's what's happened the past three times I've done it.

User Info: caramel_cod

caramel_cod
7 years ago#5
You have to do it's side mission, otherwise it'll die when you pass through the Omega Relay. Pretty sure.

User Info: MiniKiller

MiniKiller
7 years ago#6
Actually even with no loyalty if you send another horse with loyalty though the vent shafts...
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Dragon Age: Origins & Mass Effect 2
Anticipating: Dragon Age: Awakening

User Info: Dagget22

Dagget22
7 years ago#7
yea the omega relay is harsh. The reapers on the other side hurt.
GamerTag enjoyurday71

User Info: Zombie07

Zombie07
7 years ago#8
caramel_cod posted...
You have to do it's side mission, otherwise it'll die when you pass through the Omega Relay. Pretty sure.

LOL

When you break a horse, it takes awhile for it to trust you and it should come up with a message saying it trusts you, this then has the full usage of the stamina, but if you shoot your horse or someone else shoots it, your horse's stamina drops a little and wont recover fully (not sure if this because the horse doesnt "trust" you anymore it could be just because its wounded though).

User Info: GTboozer

GTboozer
7 years ago#9

If you can spur the hell out of it and the stamina doesn't tank then it's pretty loyal. I don't think you will ever be able to just keep spurring it though.

1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. How do I check my horse loyalty?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived