Treasure Hunter rank 6 :(

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. Treasure Hunter rank 6 :(

User Info: 5FingersOfDeath

5FingersOfDeath
7 years ago#1
I can't for the love of god find the treasure, I read somewhere it's in Ojo del Diablo, but I still can't find it.

User Info: GregNelson83

GregNelson83
7 years ago#2
It's at the south end of the big rock circle (the devil's eye).

5FingersOfDeath
7 years ago#3
I still can't find it, are you talking about the bridge looking rocks? I can't see anything that looks like the picture on the treasure map :(

User Info: ThePhantom_Zwei

ThePhantom_Zwei
7 years ago#4
It's where that "loop" rock formation is, south of Chuparosa. Right side of the arc, heading south.

5FingersOfDeath
7 years ago#5
If I got this right, where the arc ends I see 2 wagon wheels, looks like a place someone camped, am I close to it?

User Info: NuuType

NuuType
7 years ago#6
very very close

just keep your eyes peeled
PsN-1D - RYUJINN_JAKKA "Banshou Issai Kaijin To Nase .."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iab_FoOSeY

User Info: Shredlight

Shredlight
7 years ago#7
I think this should help. Good descriptions and videos of all treasure locations. http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2010/05/22/red-dead-redemption-treasures-locations-guide-xbox-360-ps3.htm

5FingersOfDeath
7 years ago#8
is the treasure map picture suppose to be one rock or 3 different rocks? cause I really can't match it to anything.

5FingersOfDeath
7 years ago#9
Thanks for the video! Now I see the problem, the friggin' button prompt ain't showing up!!! Let me reload my game..... ugghhhh

User Info: Shredlight

Shredlight
7 years ago#10
Np, i had a lot of problems with the treasure hunting myself. A google search for Red Dead Redemption Treasure Locations brought that site up. Has quite a few good guides on there for Master Hunter and Survivalist as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. Treasure Hunter rank 6 :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived