How do I find Sam Odessa (Stranger mission)?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. How do I find Sam Odessa (Stranger mission)?

User Info: Penguin_lolwut

Penguin_lolwut
6 years ago#1
I'm having a hard time trying to find him. All I know that he is at The Scratching Post, and dwindles there at night and day and you can find him by listening to him play the Harmonica. The thing is, I still can't seem to find him.

Any tips on how to find him?
PSN: jackoel21

User Info: ZigMeister666

ZigMeister666
6 years ago#2
I too had trouble finding him. I think he appears at four spots randomly. basically around gaptooth ridge and tumbleweed. here are some spots i found him: tumbleweed, on that path that goes under the bridge that leads into tumble weed. also as after u go over the bridge into tumbleweed go left instead of going into the town an follow that path.

that spot where west dickens hides out for a bit (after ripping some guys off an before the second an last race). its on the very west border of new austin, there are some crates around there, an a cave if u interested

cant fully remember this one but its north of benedict point, just randomly rode, there was a white concrete gate thing on the road and he was behind a rock, might be able to spot the gate if u look from rathskeller fork as i could see rathskeller fork from there.
hope this helps:), oh and remember to keep expanding your mini map as you ride around (down on dpad), it helps you spot things on your map a lot better.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. How do I find Sam Odessa (Stranger mission)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived