Cheat-O-Meter!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BeeneBoy

BeeneBoy
6 years ago#1
Hey I ran across this little device in which Im sure it has been posted here before but I did not see any recent threads on it. Seems like a nice little device to give you a better idea if they are a cheater. Do realize though that it will not be 100% accurate but it gives you a generally idea if they are getting crazy ammound of headshots per kill etc. Heck even look up yourself! I have been banned from a few servers for *hacks* and Im only a 5.5% on the meter.

Im not one to call hacks at the first sign of me dien too many times from the same guy but I did suspect someone earlier as they just seemed to know where I was all the time and I seemed to die very fast although he wasnt gettign uber k/d. Was avg aroudn a 5.0 every game. Looked him up and I seen why i was dien so fast he was at 80% with his headshot kill ratio being around 70% on all guns. He was 88.5% overall on the cheat-o-meter and has been banned from all servers that rely on that device. It might be possible to get that legit but he seemed questionable as like I said this meter doesnt seem to be 100% accurate.

So you see someone you think hacks check them out before to give you a better idea so you do look like a fool by calling hacks so early like I see many do. Cheers

Here is the link to mine. Just type in a new name up top and search away!

http://www.team-des-fra.fr/html/cheat-analysis.php?p=howamiplayin

User Info: Gater29

Gater29
6 years ago#2

Interesting tool. How long does someone have to play before it can give them a rating? My level 50 soldier Knightraven shows up, but my level 26 Blood Fetcher apparently hasn't played long enough (~26 hours).

User Info: bikeblaster

bikeblaster
6 years ago#3
3 kdr and high score per minute? crazy..
look i have a sig

User Info: Kegmiester

Kegmiester
6 years ago#4
damn. Just put my settings in and i'm proud to announce that i'm clean. 0.1% out of 99%

its incredable to notice that 61% of my kills is made a recon. Which isn't surprising considering all the plat weapons was on a the recon class.
error: no errors found

User Info: MajikHaat

MajikHaat
6 years ago#5
0.1%, I'm a little insulted actually. On the other hand, checking Ravic's stats is quite amusing. While the percentage isn't high enough, it still thinks some of the stats are cheated. I can't say I'd actually trust this thing unless it's painfully obvious.
(message deleted)

User Info: Shadowstride000

Shadowstride000
6 years ago#7
Seems like all it's good for is looking up accuracy and headshot %. And unless those are INSANELY high, there's really no good way to tell, unless like Majik said, it's extremely obvious already. It even rates a high headshot rate with BOLT SNIPERS as "cheating"....lol. Can't count on high w/l stat either since it's usually just team stacking/switching or game hopping and not cheating.
BC2 Stats
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/pc/Nomad%20XII/

User Info: Tyrannus5930

Tyrannus5930
6 years ago#8
Shadowstride000 posted...
Seems like all it's good for is looking up accuracy and headshot %. And unless those are INSANELY high, there's really no good way to tell, unless like Majik said, it's extremely obvious already. It even rates a high headshot rate with BOLT SNIPERS as "cheating"....lol. Can't count on high w/l stat either since it's usually just team stacking/switching or game hopping and not cheating.

Still have a very strong feeling you cheat.

Take that as a compliment.

In fact, I hunted down your stats page on the BF3 board just to search it on this tool.
Core i7 950 @ 4.0ghz | 6GB DDR3 1600 | 560 GTX Ti 1GB x2 SLI | ASUS X58 Sabertooth
http://g.bfbcs.com/963/pc_Tyrannus3453.png

User Info: Kegmiester

Kegmiester
6 years ago#9
MajikHaat posted...
0.1%, I'm a little insulted actually. On the other hand, checking Ravic's stats is quite amusing. While the percentage isn't high enough, it still thinks some of the stats are cheated. I can't say I'd actually trust this thing unless it's painfully obvious.

I suppose its like the anti bacterial adverts. You can guarantee that your product kills 99.9% of germs. But you can't 100% unless there was some doubt or a new germ surfaced and when you promised you could kill it and it fails, you get sued.

you could say that he play isn't a cheater, but he could be bending rules or exploting game bugs like quick shotgun reload or something. Thus not playing entirely fair.
error: no errors found

User Info: Zyamaman

Zyamaman
6 years ago#10

What do you guys think about this one:

http://www.team-des-fra.fr/html/cheat-analysis.php?p=DARK+ELDAR

Ridiculous headshot/kill ratio, but low overall accuracy - what does that mean?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived