Cloths do you keep anything in your locker?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2
  3. Cloths do you keep anything in your locker?

User Info: Patriarch105

Patriarch105
7 years ago#1
can you keep cloths from save to save? I wasn't sure how cloths work but if given the option i'd like to not have to run all the way back to X store to get w/e cloths.

Also this gives me more of a reason to go after Aurther's armor otherwise if I can't keep that armor between gameplays i just don't have the time to bother with it.
Please say why you added me if you do add me. PSN: Stryker105

User Info: texaswolf

texaswolf
7 years ago#2
Yea, I believe outfits are saved. I restarted the game and had the same outfit on that I was wearing before I died.
http://herecomesyourdad.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
PSN ID - johnarbaugh

Patriarch105
7 years ago#3
Thats not what im talking about.

I know what your WEARING is saved.

I want to know if you can save things OTHER then what you are wearing. If I store things in my locker for later use or something.

User Info: squiggy9996999

squiggy9996999
7 years ago#4
clothes have to be picked up in the same location again each time. but DLC is saved there, so you can go back and re-equip your preorder ninja suit, if you had one (for example). i'm assuming more suits will be available later.

Patriarch105
7 years ago#5
I would think that atleast the Aurther armor would stay in the locker. Anything that gives new abilities should.

User Info: Chaosxmk777

Chaosxmk777
7 years ago#6
clothes have to be picked up in the same location again each time. but DLC is saved there, so you can go back and re-equip your preorder ninja suit, if you had one (for example). i'm assuming more suits will be available later.

Well, in October Capcom is releasing all the pre-order outfits for purchase at approximately $2.00 each. They also haven't said that those are the only outfits they're releasing.
To become the dew that quenches the land, to spare the sands, the seas, the skies. I offer thee this silent sacrifice. ~ Loveless

Patriarch105
7 years ago#7
^ I think thats an irrelevent point. Everyone knows all the DLC outfits will always be in the locker room.

This is about the Non-DLC cloths.

User Info: SpiralHell

SpiralHell
7 years ago#8
This is what I know so far.

Things stored on you locker:

-Armor.
-Beard.
-Champion's jacket (unlockable winning a TIR event). I am assuming the TIR outfit and helmet are stored too but I haven't unlocked them yet.
-DLC
-Otis clothes (save 50 survivors)
-Case Zero clothes.

I don't know about the Arthur's helmet and boots, but I assume they are saved. The clothes you get on stores though can't be saved as far as I know, so you have to go to get them everytime you want them.

As a side note, when you are putting clothes on your locker, you can always press Y to go back to the clothes you were using, as long as you dont change clothes and exit the locker.

User Info: SpiralHell

SpiralHell
7 years ago#9
*Triangle for PS3

User Info: squiggy9996999

squiggy9996999
7 years ago#10
"This is about the Non-DLC cloths. "

no, this thread is about all clothes. just because you don't want to talk about one aspect doesn't erase what we have discussed in the thread.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2
  3. Cloths do you keep anything in your locker?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived