Dive roll...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ToastieJoe

ToastieJoe
6 years ago#1
Anyone else hate the dive roll? For me, every step would be a dive roll because it was so damn sensitive! PLEEEEEEEEEASE, don't let there be a dive roll in Dead rising 2! D:

Was there a way around it? O.o

User Info: ezio899

ezio899
6 years ago#2
dive roll? o_O
PSN:EmoKitten4
XBL:EmoKitten2

User Info: ToastieJoe

ToastieJoe
6 years ago#3
You know? when you dive into a roll...

User Info: zombieNaruto

zombieNaruto
6 years ago#4
Basically, the dive happens before the roll.

But seriously, it was too sensitive, here's to hoping for something better, like double tab up on the stick and press A.
I r Ninja. I eat brains.
NOO! I DON'T WANNA EAT A GUITAR!!

User Info: speedy4000f

speedy4000f
6 years ago#5
same here!!! unless you have a perfect new controller you will dive role likes it's your job
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

User Info: cweaver317

cweaver317
6 years ago#6
I have never had this problem, and my controller is messed up, it likes to pan left even when i am not touching button, and the left stick button (L3?) is not working right anymore, need a new one.
XBLGT- Z0MBIE JESUS316
"this is xbox live where the men are men, the women are men and the kids are the FBI"

User Info: FerdMertz

FerdMertz
6 years ago#7
I never had that problem and as a matter of fact that was the only move I didn't use regularly. My experience was that the dive roll was inconsistent and difficult to pull off.

User Info: blightning911

blightning911
6 years ago#8
if your reaction is good enough, you can do a roundhouse kick upon landing in the dive roll.

User Info: nothingbeast

nothingbeast
6 years ago#9
I also found the Wall Kick to be annoying.

Unarmed and trying to Knee Drop a box in one of the Food Court stores, and I launch myself into the crowd of zombies waiting beyond the counter.
o_0
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.

User Info: MegaIomaniac

MegaIomaniac
6 years ago#10
A lot of the moves in Dead Rising were difficult or too easy to perform, I still can't get a few of them to work correctly or ever fine a good place to use them.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
List of Free Zombrex LocationsJ2DK302/3 1:40PM