What in the sweet hell are so many people talking about

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Alice: Madness Returns
  3. What in the sweet hell are so many people talking about

User Info: Jpaper

Jpaper
4 years ago#11
I like it too, but many parts frustrate me, mainly the control and weird screen lag, which makes me want to: http://punchtotheface.com

Anyone else have that lagging problem?

User Info: Reikken

Reikken
4 years ago#12
I get momentary framerate drops when something loads.
The only problem I have with the controls is that camera rotation and target switching are controlled by the same thing when using a controller. And that keyboard is otherwise inferior to controller, as it is for nearly all non-FPS action games.
Capitalism, ho!

User Info: SilentCaay

SilentCaay
4 years ago#13

The only problem I have with the controls is that camera rotation and target switching are controlled by the same thing when using a controller

I don't understand how that's a problem since you can only use one at a time. If you're targeting you can't rotate the camera and vice-versa. Unless you mean you want a free camera while targeting. IMO, that would be worse. The lock-on camera works good.
You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door. There is a small mailbox here.
>

User Info: MashYouGood

MashYouGood
4 years ago#14
Jpaper posted...
I like it too, but many parts frustrate me, mainly the control and weird screen lag, which makes me want to: http://punchtotheface.com

Anyone else have that lagging problem?

From time to time, yeah.
  1. Boards
  2. Alice: Madness Returns
  3. What in the sweet hell are so many people talking about

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived