this game is NOT under-rated.(spoiler)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Alice: Madness Returns
  3. this game is NOT under-rated.(spoiler)

User Info: OLD_MAN_GAMER

OLD_MAN_GAMER
6 years ago#1
popped this game in, set the difficulty to nightmare. one play through, 1000/1000 game score. this had to be one of the easiest, most boring games ive ever endured. its not the visuals, or the game-play that bring it down. this game really lacks just one thing-Soul. this game has no soul at all. someone else on this board used the word "cardboard."

i understand all the bad reviews now. as good as this game is, there are no memorable moments, there is never a single ounce of intensity, and the story is non-sense. im glad its over (especially the rolling head parts.) but if you want an easy game to max-out, this is it!

User Info: MrZetsubou

MrZetsubou
6 years ago#2
Yeah, that's what you get when you use a guide for your first playthrough. Opinion void.

And don't bother looking for excuses, this game has really well hidden collectibles. Frankly, saying that it is easy to get 1000/1000 is a lie.
My favorite doujin games, part 6: Maristice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyK4tsN_CfQ
(message deleted)

OLD_MAN_GAMER
6 years ago#4
no guide, no codes. just bounce from platform to platform. follow the blue flowers. use the cannon to shoot things in the babies heads or eye. dodge, repeat.
funny how when you like a game its ok, but if you agree a game isnt that good youre a troll. one thing this game does is make me appreciate maro 64- a game where getting small is actually fun.

MrZetsubou
6 years ago#5
Like I said, don't bother with the obvious lies.
Fools simply accept the judgement of their betters, and act as if they're the best!

OLD_MAN_GAMER
6 years ago#6
this must have been a real tough game for you zimbatsu. i guess you never noticed all the arrows pointing to every item to be found. and im sure the little puzzle games that had the same solution everytime must have been a mind-scrambler. and the one part where you jump from a vent to a platform- pretty tough. that, or my gaming skills are unbelievably awesome- so thanks for letting me know my skills are superior. if you need any help with this game, let me know. (push forward with rolling the head, except near the arrows)

i wish i used a guide, than it wouldnt have taken me 8 days to finish this dull game.

User Info: hijokaiden

hijokaiden
6 years ago#7
OLD_MAN_GAMER posted...
this had to be one of the easiest, most boring games ive ever endured.

Finally someone gets it! QFT.
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.

MrZetsubou
6 years ago#8
Trolling won't get you any further either.
Invade! Conquer! Plan success!

OLD_MAN_GAMER
6 years ago#9
"Frankly, saying that it is easy to get 1000/1000 is a lie"

how is it a lie when it has actually happened? the hardest cheevo was beating the last boss without getting hit- which turns out to be easy since you have 3 checkpoints to use.

User Info: MaloVolpe

MaloVolpe
6 years ago#10

Quiete obviously a lie since well, 100 of the points are for playing American McGee's Alice. Please lie somewhere else.

1. Boards
  2. Alice: Madness Returns
  3. this game is NOT under-rated.(spoiler)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived