You trollin me?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Chupacabrabra

Chupacabrabra
5 years ago#1
Yea you, American Mcgee. ( If you are not American Mcgee just leave this topic right now, this isn't intended for your eyes.)

So i was playing your game yesterday. Played for about three hours, the entire first chapter. Now i encountered this crazy rabbit and mouse and they were talking **** and getting up my grill. I don't even know why, but i knew they had to die.I had to kill them.

After them both escaping and all their **** talk i rejoiced when at the end they showed up in a GIANT robot with a drillarm. I couldn't have been any other way, the rabbit yelled "LET THE MADNESS BEGIN" my body responded to his passionate battle cry. My eyes rolled in the back of my head and i started to foam at the mouth.(might even had a spasm or two)
And i knew that i was ready, ready to let the madness begin. Ready to beat that rabbit's head in to get that pudding. ( i was hungry)

As i grabbed my controller suddenly a teapot of all ****** things drops from the sky, and steals my kill. Both of them in fact.

WTF man. I knew your Alice was crazy but i never knew she was a **** tease.
That said, i did spend about 5 minutes laughing afterwards because of how stupid it was not to mention the hatter guy started pouring tea down their broken corpses.

So..you trollin me? Just a simple yes or no will suffice.
Also, kick ass game man, but just because your protagonist is crazy doesn't mean the lock on system has to be. ( I assume this is what you were going for..)
Think about it.

Yours truly,

Chupa.

User Info: Samuraidoggy

Samuraidoggy
5 years ago#2
no

User Info: Samuraidoggy

Samuraidoggy
5 years ago#3
yes

User Info: GangstaGoads

GangstaGoads
5 years ago#4
maybe
yup I am cool

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
5 years ago#5
I don't know.
- My vision is augmented

User Info: OLD_MAN_GAMER

OLD_MAN_GAMER
5 years ago#6
orc beats troll

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived