i need to level up...(spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Spectrobes: Origins
  3. i need to level up...(spoilers)

User Info: Adam1589

Adam1589
7 years ago#1
I have all five shards and am getting Jado down to half-health before his odd icy-punches-form-the-ground KO me

it looks like he doesnt have any element, as i used each type agaisnt him with no drawbacksother than levels and HP counts

so, now my question is: i want to get my spectrobe to level 75, and have one of each type, all above lv50,
so what would places be ideal to level them up
to be exact i have

flamerax
Yagizora
Gokazoa
Pepethraz
Butobasu
---all lv 50 spectroebs and iwanttem 75, what places are best for each to level up?
Hokni De Iku Ze!
i am a major Spectrobes fan, it's my fave game

User Info: iliekpieplz

iliekpieplz
7 years ago#2
The best place to train in general would be the Sunny Grasslands. And also I noticed on jado's body he had the five element divided on his body or something. His big hand was water, and his face/chest was fire.
We make our friends; we make our enemies; but God makes our next-door neighbour.

User Info: DevineSanction

DevineSanction
7 years ago#3
Well, the best place that most would recommend at that point is Wyterra with the lv 50-51 Krawl running around Dawn Bridge, Sunny Grassland and Valley of Mist. Or you can do the easy way and just excavate your team, other than the card-only ones, with A rank so they'll be at the lvl you are should you be lv 75 or higher [like me whose around lv 84 from excessive training for the dang Fire Ruins boss]

User Info: Adam1589

Adam1589
7 years ago#4
long reply, my apolgies

well, to be clearly hoenst,

i tested my thoguhts of element-forcing, agiasnt y'alls of dawn-mist areas only

however my conclusion you wont like
You guys are doing it easy-but-long-way, but not the effective-hard-and-short-way

:
Easy way is to fight the dawn-mist area on wyterra's Gris-style Krawl, however they knock you around, A LOT, dealling heavy damage

now the hard, but more effective and shorter way
i took my level 50 Flamerax to Doldogo and fought a couple of waves of Swar-style krawl firstwave being 3-count swar and next being 5-count of swar,
i counted the EXP, and on doldgo i got nearly 2x as much as dawn-mist areas gave
in one run to the final river-beach and back, i gain 1 whole level and TONS of minerals,

i repeated this per element, turns out, Wyterra is easier, but the elemental planets give tons more EXP

BUT, yes there is a catch
On salyso, there are mostly Sky and plant krawl, Butosbasu would level up fast fighting sky based krawl but get hurt fighting slayso's def-based plant krawl thsi pattern repeats:
Doldogo has most-plant, few-water
Slayso, as above has most-sky, few plant
Menahat has most-earth, few-fire
Kogoeria has most-water, few earth
and Bahmud has most-fire, few sky
---this is set up so you will in-gamely have a hard time, but it's overcomeable, by equipping a weapon that defeats the few-typed krawl

ie: On Kogoeria, train a sky-spectrobe but equip the spika-axe or Pepe Sword for wehn the rare-and-few earth types show up, and do so respective-elemently per planet

---respectively repeat, and you and you team wll level up ASAP

Hokni De Iku Ze!
i am a major Spectrobes fan, it's my fave game
  1. Boards
  2. Spectrobes: Origins
  3. i need to level up...(spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived