Just bought the game...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jahguy77

jahguy77
8 years ago#1
And it may be the best 10 dollars I have spent on psn. Yes.. I haven't put much time into, but there seems to be quite abit in it.

In response to the other topic.. this doesn't seem like a rail shooter. It is a free flying 3d shooter. The graphics are great for psp (and ten dollars).

What do you guys think?

User Info: Jeffrox

Jeffrox
8 years ago#2
Need more info TC
4 pack of costumes 5.99, 4 individual costumes 1.99 each, a saving of 3 cents-JuanRamoz

User Info: world69star69

world69star69
8 years ago#3
It's a killer game!! I love 3d space games, reminds me abit of decent or freelancer....If only it had planets and starbases etc... but it's more of just combat mission based arcade 3d space fighter game...it's got 31 levels and multiple ships great graphics at $10!!! It's a great game! Glad I picked it up!!!! Now all we need is to have a real freelancer space combat sim on the psp in umd format that would rock!! The psp could do it easily. It's amazing that sony is supporting a game that started out as a homebrew demo!

User Info: SethJessa

SethJessa
8 years ago#4
bring back colony wars!

Games I am working on in backlog
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=digiky81

User Info: ponosmcgee

ponosmcgee
8 years ago#5
AMEN.

I have no idea how that whole genre managed to just vanish the way it did. I'm stuck going back to Colony Wars and Wing Commander games for my fix.
ENGLISH MOTHER ****ER CAN IT SPOKEN?!
Hahahaha, Mace Windu can so awesome.

User Info: evilross

evilross
8 years ago#6

ponosmcgee posted...
AMEN.

I have no idea how that whole genre managed to just vanish the way it did. I'm stuck going back to Colony Wars and Wing Commander games for my fix.
---
ENGLISH MOTHER ****ER CAN IT SPOKEN?!
Hahahaha, Mace Windu can so awesome.

Colony Wars is so-so, and some of the Wing Commander games were good, but if you are into the space action/sim games then the one game you have to play is Freespace 2. Thats the hands down king of the gendre.

If you haven't played it you can download it DRM free, fully compatible with XP and Vista at GOG.com for only 5.99. The game is amazing, and blows pretty much every other space sim away.

User Info: Taffey

Taffey
8 years ago#7
Colony Wars is awesome... the branching story line and different endings are amazing. Tough game though!

I might pick up No Gravity - looks pretty good.
PSN: tsr13
LBP levels: Galaxy Hill /// The Hunt for LittleBigOctober /// Sack-A-Tron: The Adventures of SackFlynn

User Info: KonekoKaemon

KonekoKaemon
8 years ago#8
I remember playing this-- I do believe-- well over a year ago back when the guy did homebrew, it was fun then, though I thought it needed a bit more polish... obviously he's done that. Ahaha.
XBL: Kei Kaemon ~{[Playing now: Rock Band 2~Fallout 3]}~
PSN: KeiKaemon ~{[Playing now: Valkyria Chronicles~MGS4]}~

User Info: SethJessa

SethJessa
8 years ago#9
Yes some say he did it to sell out. I say he did a good thing. Why make a great game when you can earn some profit. Look at some of the games on Xbox live or PSN you got some pretty games. Cave story is a freeware game coming to the WII and the guy will finally get a piece of the profit. Cave sotry is really good.
Games I am working on in backlog
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=digiky81

User Info: KonekoKaemon

KonekoKaemon
8 years ago#10
Yeah, I'm glad that he's now selling it. I mean, if you can make a profit doing something you like, I say do it.
XBL: Kei Kaemon ~{[Playing now: Rock Band 2~Fallout 3]}~
PSN: KeiKaemon ~{[Playing now: Valkyria Chronicles~MGS4]}~

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived