AFL Invades Franchise Mode

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 10
  3. AFL Invades Franchise Mode

User Info: Microfuse

Microfuse
7 years ago#1

how i cut the presentation on, i got the pats to play bills i notice we both got the afl jerseys an the old field but the view isnt all orange-brownish like lol.

User Info: clippers2003

clippers2003
7 years ago#2
You cannot change it to look like the brown grainy film in franchise. You can get all other aspects of afl presentation and will get the achievement.
Xbox live gamertag - CrazyRonIsHere

User Info: CeSyr

CeSyr
7 years ago#3
so how do you turn on the AFL presentation in franchise mode? its not like in exhibition were the option is availible by pressing RT. Do I have to manually change uniforms and then play?
Gamertag: CeSyr

clippers2003
7 years ago#4
^ You have to play a legacy AFL game. That occurs only when 2 original AFL teams play together. So in week 1, there is the Bills vs. Pats. That is a legacy game so play that one and you will get the achievement. The AFL presentation will turn on automatically for a legacy AFL game in franchise.

CeSyr
7 years ago#5
Im the Jets and Im facing the Pats in my second season, this should regester but it isnt... any help

clippers2003
7 years ago#6
Is there a little AFL symbol when you attempt to play the game. They only have a few legacy AFL games per season. Not every matchup between two AFL teams is considered a legacy game. Just follow my recommendation. Start a new franchise as either the Bills or Pats. They play week 1 and I can guarantee it will give you the achievement because it gave it to me.

CeSyr
7 years ago#7
ahhh, alright, Ill be one of my division rivals... Just wanted to beat the Pats with the Jets... Thanks
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 10
  3. AFL Invades Franchise Mode

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived