2011 Rosters... I know there is already another topic.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NCAA Football 10
  3. 2011 Rosters... I know there is already another topic.

User Info: vikingsfb18

vikingsfb18
6 years ago#1
What's a good GT that has the 2011 rosters to download?
Minnesota Vikings, Phoenix Suns, Colorado Rockies, Ohio State Buckeyes, Rutgers Scarlet Knights - These are my teams... Where do I live?

User Info: HAWK327

HAWK327
6 years ago#2
I have an updated version I got from DL'd Lovells. I forget what the whole gamertag is. I've been tweeking the rosters for the past 2 weeks. Adjusting attributes and make sure players numbers are right and positions are accurate. I'm also putting what they wear and changing the players positions if they changed. A lot of work doing these. I give Lovell props for doing these.

Personally if I could I would buy NCAA 11 but I'm broke right now and I can't get my football fix so I'm O D'n on NCAA 10. I might upload tonight or tomorrow will post gamertag.
Not changing this sig until the Jets win a Superbowl. So I guess this sig is here to stay forever!Started 1/23/08

User Info: HAWK327

HAWK327
6 years ago#3
Here's Lovell's if you can't wait for mine. Pretty much the same you just have to adjust depth charts and change numbers and attributes if you want these to be 100%

UGA Lovell32 Make sure you put a space after UGA. Hope this helps
Not changing this sig until the Jets win a Superbowl. So I guess this sig is here to stay forever!Started 1/23/08
  1. Boards
  2. NCAA Football 10
  3. 2011 Rosters... I know there is already another topic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived