YEAH! Just took an Ez8 to the moon and won!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record U.C. 0081
  3. YEAH! Just took an Ez8 to the moon and won!

User Info: Obikenobi

Obikenobi
5 years ago#11
Ptr_Grifin posted...
Man, I just can't seem to get the parts and items I want. I had a good luck streak and was able to get all 10 SM Gelgoog parts in 12 games but now I can't seem to get his saber or JR's saber. I also have 8 of 10 parts for the EB Gelgoog, but can't seem to get the last two to drop. I hate playing this game for hours and not really gaining anything that I'm going for.

Hey let me know what levels you want to run I have read that it is easier to get drops on a game that 1 you are not hosting and 2 a game that is a 2 player room.

That being said My PSN is wantoplayagame2 which I do eastern time in the afternoons from roughly 4:40 5Pm till 7:00 or 8:00 PM.

I would be happy to host for you and run the missions just let me know.

User Info: Ptr_Grifin

Ptr_Grifin
5 years ago#12
You're already on my friends list, I'm Deadpool_44.
God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

User Info: Obikenobi

Obikenobi
5 years ago#13
Ptr_Grifin posted...
You're already on my friends list, I'm Deadpool_44.

Oops so where have you been I took some time off but it looks like better than two weeks for you. Still need the parts? Lets get together and do some farming.

User Info: Ptr_Grifin

Ptr_Grifin
5 years ago#14
My boss has been putting me on a lot of 3rd shifts lately. I feel like a turtle hermit, I sleep during the day time and am awake when everyone else is sleeping. Nothing to do. My friend lent me Skyrim and I have been addicted to it.
God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record U.C. 0081
  3. YEAH! Just took an Ez8 to the moon and won!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived