Income from castles?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mount & Blade: Warband
  3. Income from castles?

User Info: storky20

storky20
7 years ago#1
So... it's been like 3 ingame weeks that I'd had my own castle but they still haven't provided any income. Is it supposed to be like that?

User Info: zerozedi

zerozedi
7 years ago#2
I don't think castles provide income just villages and towns. Not 100% sure on that.
Originally Posted by Go_That_Guy
Welcome to the internet. Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

User Info: Drigin

Drigin
7 years ago#3
Can anyone confirm this?

User Info: Adoh

Adoh
7 years ago#4

Only cities and villages. Thats why I always use a city as my HQ and give every castle and the remaining cities that I capture to my vassals, but I always make sure I get the castle first then distribute the castle after so I keep the fiefs. I do however give a couple vassals 2 fiefs around my city to help protect it.

User Info: Talus057

Talus057
7 years ago#5
^ That is why PoP is such a great mod. I love me some PoP. Like cake and tobasco, with a side of epic, and topped with some awesome.

User Info: Drigin

Drigin
7 years ago#6
How do you make a city your HQ? I captured a castle and that is my HQ, I cant find out how to relocate it.
  1. Boards
  2. Mount & Blade: Warband
  3. Income from castles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived