Is there going to be any single player DLC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Max Payne 3
  3. Is there going to be any single player DLC?

User Info: mac_O_cheese

mac_O_cheese
4 years ago#1
I know there has been a confirmed list of MP DLC I'm just curious if they plan on releasing any single player add-ons or if they are going to add a mode similar to Dead Man Walking from Max Payne 2 because that would be awesome.
GT:macocheese
SteamID:pop_n_fresh11

User Info: UnrealRage

UnrealRage
4 years ago#2
Dead Man Walking? I think you mean Dead on Arrival hahaha. I want that mode pretty badly too, Chapter 2 would be perfect for it.
@UnrealRage You made your account on my birthday. You must be Jesus. SCMajesty. UnrealRage http://www.last.fm/user/UnrealRage PSN: UnrealRage72

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
4 years ago#3
Nothing has been said about single player DLC. All we know is the multi DLC.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D

User Info: PopGoesDaGlock

PopGoesDaGlock
4 years ago#4
Usually with R*'s case if they dont say anything about it then its not coming out
RIP Eyedea
I shouldn't have bought Skyrim

User Info: Nogarda

Nogarda
4 years ago#5
co-op missions are about the closest thing.
'Get a reputation for answering phones, and all they do is ring.' - Luther

User Info: Pal 080

Pal 080
4 years ago#6
I'd like to see something more for SP. As much as I hate those "survive X number of waves" I think I could have fun with that in this game, with even just the SP levels, just since its so fun shooting the place up in this game! It would take a minimal effort to produce I would think. A nice way to revisit some SP action without going through the story again.
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
  1. Boards
  2. Max Payne 3
  3. Is there going to be any single player DLC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived