Did the update fix the invisiblity glitch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Max Payne 3
  3. Did the update fix the invisiblity glitch?

User Info: dorkod_x

dorkod_x
5 years ago#1
I logged onto multiplayer today after downloading the most recent update, and I didn't run into any invisible players for 13 matches straight (TD and regular deathmatch).

Was it fixed, or was I just lucky?

User Info: Voltron_Force

Voltron_Force
5 years ago#2
I haven't noticed any invisible folks either. I did notice they added what combo of burst + weapon that killed you.
XBL: Argyle snake
Ladies, from the bottom of my heart... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiwhOvIPYHM HOLLA!

User Info: ImMaximusOz

ImMaximusOz
5 years ago#3
I think the patch stopped current invisibles remaining invisible however any1 that has started the game since is invisible. I have seen a couple of level 5-10 invisibles since the patch but thankfully they aren't common yet, it's not as bad as it was.
GT - I M Maximus OZ

User Info: SoF-Rambo

SoF-Rambo
5 years ago#4
It was funny, I gave my friend Max Payne for him to play the multi, and all of a sudden he just pops up invisible in the game.

Also I think you're not actually invisible, more like your body is tucked away somewhere. He got killed by a sawn-off from the other side of the map, and respawned with the loot option present.
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.
  1. Boards
  2. Max Payne 3
  3. Did the update fix the invisiblity glitch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived