#89 on the Game Conquerors Top 100

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Max Payne 3
  3. #89 on the Game Conquerors Top 100

User Info: fiasco86

fiasco86
4 years ago#1
http://youtu.be/RWad-gfL7UI
Game Conquerors Top 100 Games of All Time
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBdvbVOHRybalW-7GExzgqbbBf1bGVV3L

User Info: TraceSkipper

TraceSkipper
4 years ago#2
Sure its not #89 on all time worse games? I would believe that.
I'm sorry but I dont apologize.

User Info: Visionofhope

Visionofhope
4 years ago#3
I don't know how anyone could say its a bad game. I played it on normal and for the first time in a long time I played it like it should be. Most games are so easy and have bad ai you can just run through them. This game makes you fight and beat the odds.

When you shoot someone in the leg, its hurts their leg. If you shoot someone in the groin...I couldn't understand the language but I think he was screaming "he shot me in the groin". If a target falls down, they might get back up.

The story is a bit out there, but that is what a max payne game is all about. You don;t play it for the story. You play it to be max payne. Just like you watch an old clint eastwood movie. Stike a blow for the good guys against the bad guys while playing by your own rules.

This is just coming from a huge max payne fan and someone who beats games like cod on hardened the first time through with ease.

I look forward to trying it on the hardest difficulty and hope there is another ending like there was in 2. (No spoilers please)

I never heard of game conquerors but judging by the name they look for games that challenge you and max payne 3 is no exception.

User Info: VincentKrypt

VincentKrypt
4 years ago#4
TraceSkipper posted...
Sure its not #89 on all time worse games? I would believe that.

Stop talking.
I know the pieces fit cos I watched them fall away....
  1. Boards
  2. Max Payne 3
  3. #89 on the Game Conquerors Top 100

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived