Worse mp for a newb to play goes to ...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Max Payne 3
  3. Worse mp for a newb to play goes to ...

User Info: TraceSkipper

TraceSkipper
4 years ago#1
this pile of crap. But i guess they know that since it pretty well failed to sell like a real rockstar game.
I'm sorry but I dont apologize.

User Info: iLoveMyEgo

iLoveMyEgo
4 years ago#2
Dunno why people are trying to play MP in this so late.

TraceSkipper
4 years ago#3
First I thought this was only a single player game. I didnt research it. Second, the trophies are doable.

User Info: Ikilluha1

Ikilluha1
4 years ago#4
It was great when it first came out because there were more people to play with in no aim assist lobbies and apparently didn't have an update that made everyone duel wield.

Last time I went online everyone was duel wielding, I'm guessing the Mini 30 got nerfed or something.
The official Mara of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

User Info: iLoveMyEgo

iLoveMyEgo
4 years ago#5
Ikilluha1 posted...
It was great when it first came out because there were more people to play with in no aim assist lobbies and apparently didn't have an update that made everyone duel wield.

Uh lol do you even play max payne? Duel wielding is MAX PAYNE and only reason why you didn't see many duel wielders in the beginning is because people hadn't ranked up their guns yet.

TraceSkipper
4 years ago#6
i think you can duel wield if you gun is lvl 6.

The problem with the mp is its awkward, ps2ish gameplay mechanics. I played uncharted 2 and 3 for about 3 years and this was a shock. I couldnt believe it and no i never played GTA IV. So I decided to cancel my GTA V preorder and thats pretty well it for rockstar games. But fair is fair, the last 2 online games ive played was uncharted 3 for at least 8 months and Medal of Honor Warfighter for about 2 months so the modern shooters probably had an influence on my negativity about max payne ... so when should we hold the awards ceremony?

User Info: Ikilluha1

Ikilluha1
4 years ago#7
iLoveMyEgo posted...
Ikilluha1 posted...

Uh lol do you even play max payne? Duel wielding is MAX PAYNE and only reason why you didn't see many duel wielders in the beginning is because people hadn't ranked up their guns yet.

Yo I did.
Back when it was alive. I used all weapons but I loved using the PT92 and the either of the sniper rifles in my loadouts. I duel wield about as much as I sniped. I just like sniping a bit more. Heck I barely changed my loadouts at all besides when first starting of course when I didn't have the snipers. and I didn't do no camping crap, I ran around, this is a Max Payne game after all.

My PSN is Moneraa probably no one remembers me, or my partner, Danny_HuYnH.

I guess I'll post these.
http://i.imgur.com/IIxFSGq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/K5ocFyR.jpg
The official Mara of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
  1. Boards
  2. Max Payne 3
  3. Worse mp for a newb to play goes to ...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived