max payne 3 the complete edition

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Max Payne 3
  3. max payne 3 the complete edition

User Info: sadiq2010

sadiq2010
4 years ago#1
when is the release of the complete edition of the game, with all the DLC's on the disc?

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
4 years ago#2
Why are you assuming there is one? There's no reason for them to release a complete edition of this game as it's nothing but multiplayer DLC. And no, just because it's a Rockstar game doesn't mean every game they make is going to get a complete edition.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

sadiq2010
4 years ago#3
every rock star game, has the complete edition after 1 year of the original launch.

riddlebox89
4 years ago#4
sadiq2010 posted...
every rock star game, has the complete edition after 1 year of the original launch.

Refer to what I said earlier, just because it's a Rockstar game, does not mean all of them are going to have a complete edition.

Something you clearly do not comprehend.

sadiq2010
4 years ago#5
what's your problem?

riddlebox89
4 years ago#6
sadiq2010 posted...
what's your problem?

What's yours? You asked when a complete edition would be released, I asked why you assumed there is going to be one and explained why there wouldn't be one.

User Info: Ikilluha1

Ikilluha1
4 years ago#7
riddlebox89 posted...
There's no reason for them to release a complete edition of this game as it's nothing but multiplayer DLC.

This is the reason, sadiq2010, that and the multiplayer is not that active and GTA Online is coming out anyways.
The official Mara of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
(message deleted)

riddlebox89
4 years ago#9
sadiq2010 posted...
i mentioned that every rock star game has a complete edition, max payne 3 will have the complete edition, but when is the release.

go look at every rock star game and every each one of them has the complete edition, whether you like it or not.

And does this mean every Rockstar game ever released will have a complete edition? No. You simply are unable to comprehend such a simple thought.

You go look at every Rockstar game, they're all primarily single player focused, and primarily have single player DLC, Max Payne 3 however, does not have single player DLC, therefor, there's no point in releasing a complete edition for it since not many people are going to be playing the multiplayer of this game now that GTA5 is out.

If they haven't released anything about a complete edition by now, then odds are there's not going to be one at all.

Don't like it? Deal with it.

sadiq2010
4 years ago#10
riddlebox89

yes i have a problem, it is you.

you are annoying.
  1. Boards
  2. Max Payne 3
  3. max payne 3 the complete edition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived