Franchise question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 10
  3. Franchise question

User Info: SinfonianMuXi

SinfonianMuXi
6 years ago#1
So I just got Madden 10 a few days ago and started a Franchise and did a fantasy draft. This is my first Madden game (before this all i had was NCAA 06) I got Drew Brees as my QB and Reggie Wayne/Percy Harvin as my main WRs. Im playing on Pro and Im crushing the competition really badly. I'm 4-0 at this point and im averaging 40 points a game. (I pass the ball a lot and usually get 50 yard+ TDs) Is this normal? Should I go to All-Pro?

The last team i played was the Broncos, and their starting QB was Pat White (Tony Romo was out for the season) That was a sad game lol

User Info: cmpunkaz

cmpunkaz
6 years ago#2
if u are blowing out the cmp i would move up some or mess with the sliders to make the game harder i used to play cmp on th easy levels also and used blow them out all time and that gets boring after awhile.

User Info: robbobmur

robbobmur
6 years ago#3
You didn't post the time limit or how much offense the cpu is putting up .

It's not unusual for the first half of the first season in franchise to be easy , but yeah , either adjust your sliders ( about 3 "tics" per category to start ) or move up to the next level .

It's fun to have a blowout season every once and a while , just to see the kind of stats you can put up , but it will get boring eventually .

SinfonianMuXi
6 years ago#4
I'm playing 5 minute quarters and the other teams are averaging 20 points (with the exception of the first game when Tampa Bay put up 59), I won 85-59 but mostly because I was playing with a 3-4 scheme and didn't have the right personnel for it so I switched to a 4-3 which is the defense I generally prefer using. However right now I'm playing the Seahawks and they're giving me a tough time (right now I'm winning 21-10 in the 3rd, and this is my lowest scoring game in the season) I looked back at the records for the first 6 teams I played and none of them had a winning record so I think I just got a very easy schedule to start out the season.

User Info: cmpunkaz

cmpunkaz
6 years ago#5
20 points a game isent much for the cmp i play on all pro and thats what the cmp maybe avg's a game on me in franchise but i play 7 minute quarters, because im trying to get real stats for my team but even @ 7 minutes they dont get real stats.

SinfonianMuXi
6 years ago#6
Right now I'm at 10-0 and it's looking like the only real test is if I face the Redskins in the playoffs and then the Ravens is we both get to the Super Bowl. I'm going to play on All-Pro next season to see if that gives me a challenge.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 10
  3. Franchise question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived