Beast Hunt/Square Cross

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Record of Agarest War Zero
  3. Beast Hunt/Square Cross

User Info: tepwnzor

tepwnzor
5 years ago#1
Jut got the book that gave me the recipe for square cross in gen 2 but i need a spear(i think) called beast hunt an don't have it up at the smith.Does any1 know where i can find the book that gives me the recipe for it or an actual square cross skill?

PS playin on normal so no digest

User Info: touyamizrahi

touyamizrahi
5 years ago#2
i don't remember exactly which it is, but i'm like 75% certain you get it storyline wise. the other 25% would say from titles. i don't worry about the complicated titles yet, i've only done the kill monsters ones and a few of the collection ones. as well as all the kill so many and win so many ones at the top.
working on RoAW0 Monster/Item Drop FAQ so people won't need to thread search!

User Info: DarkFlip22

DarkFlip22
5 years ago#3
If you still haven't found it, it is...


Title 75
- 5 Lizard Tongues
- 3 Hell Flames
- 5 Lizard Tails
- 5 Venom Needles
Down+Down-Forward+Forward = "The Hadouken"

User Info: JoeBreezy

JoeBreezy
5 years ago#4
Also for future playthroughs-


Zaishi posted...

For the 4th vacation if you stop during the day you get a whole bunch of powerful weapons registered to the shop (Phantom Sword, Lightbringer, Dragon Killer, Beast Hunt, Chakram, Testament), a bunch of free items, and 100PP. Then you stop during the night and get some more free items another 100PP and a permanent 10% discount to EP costs on item enhancement. Keep in mind you have to visit twice during both day and night since there's somebody there the first visit during each.
.: I'm like time itself, I'm gonna kill you inevitably - Immortal Technique:.
PSN: JoeBreezy414

User Info: DarkFlip22

DarkFlip22
5 years ago#5
^That's is really some useful info, Though I'm assuming I already missed it since it was probably at end of Gen 1 or beginning of Gen 2.
Down+Down-Forward+Forward = "The Hadouken"

User Info: boxer_shanx

boxer_shanx
5 years ago#6
What do the Lizard Tails and Venom Needles drop off?

Lizard Tongues (Lizard Man)
Hell Flames (Flame Dog)

User Info: salvadorfranz

salvadorfranz
5 years ago#7
we got a wiki up

hit it with some Ctrl + F and type in your item

http://agarest.wikia.com/wiki/Agarest_Zero_-_Monsters
  1. Boards
  2. Record of Agarest War Zero
  3. Beast Hunt/Square Cross

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived