Max AP

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Lucius2

Lucius2
6 years ago#1
Just curious as to what the max amount of AP a character can have is and how one might go about attaining it.
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XI, Pokemon White, Agarest Wars Zero, Disgaea 3, Ar Tonelico Qoga, Tactics Ogre: LUCT, Terraria.
PSN ID: Izeldrak

User Info: Kantonoso

Kantonoso
6 years ago#2
I had 54 once in the original. I bet it's possible to get over 60.

I don't think there's a strict cap. Just "However much their base is + however much from equipment." And some equipment adds a LOT.
Changing sig. I don't care anymore. What's done is done.
PSN: Ranylyn. Soul owned by Record of Agarest War Zero, but I may still be up for Blazblue CS.

User Info: sandsons

sandsons
6 years ago#3
It all depends on what character you use.. the weapon and the class.
At the moment my most ap char has Dana using Lost Regnum 17 AP/Infinity 10 AP/Blue Water 9AP which is 59 total AP. I know I can still get Heaven ring which is 10 or 11 AP

Lucius2
6 years ago#4
sandsons posted...
It all depends on what character you use.. the weapon and the class.
At the moment my most ap char has Dana using Lost Regnum 17 AP/Infinity 10 AP/Blue Water 9AP which is 59 total AP. I know I can still get Heaven ring which is 10 or 11 AP

When you have Dana wait a turn, does she go to 118 AP or does it cap at 99 ~ 100?
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XI, Pokemon White, Agarest Wars Zero, Disgaea 3, Ar Tonelico Qoga, Tactics Ogre: LUCT, Terraria.

User Info: sandsons

sandsons
6 years ago#5
It goes over 100 ap

Lucius2
6 years ago#6
awesome~ thanks :D

User Info: Zaishi

Zaishi
6 years ago#7
I can theorycraft up to 65 AP right now, factoring in some of the DLC, I don't have (or know) all the items or the right character for it yet, but thinking ahead I can see that being hit, probably higher.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived