rate this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: forestchild666

forestchild666
6 years ago#1
i've bought and played all the jak games so far and love them all. including jak x.
but i was wondering, that since TLF isnt a naughtydog game is it any good?...what do you all think of it?

and just out of curiosity...does high impact games continue with the original jak story line or is this a completely different adventure?

please remeber that i havent played the lost frontier yet, and and that i'm interested in playing it, especially if its any good.
i is a poor college student...plz to give me monies?

User Info: silly_sausage

silly_sausage
6 years ago#2
Well, for starters, where exactly in the Jak timeline this game takes place, isn't really made all that clear, so I can't answer that question. Also, keep in consideration that this game is a port of a PSP game so it is pretty crappy in terms of gameplay and graphics. Also, there is a pretty lame plot device that kinda ruins the older games. That said, if you're curious to play, and you have the money to spare, I'd say give it a go
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)

User Info: forestchild666

forestchild666
6 years ago#3
hmm maybe i'll wait till i find it in a used video games bin...
if brains were chocolate, you wouldn't have enough to fill an m&m

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived