Need help with art room puzzle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
  3. Need help with art room puzzle

User Info: boxo

boxo
7 years ago#1
I got the hand which makes a 5 then doves that make a 5 but how the hell do the statues of the people make a 5? Anyone help?

User Info: ShadowVanto

ShadowVanto
7 years ago#2
It's not supposed to be a 5. Try making it form another number the doves also should not form a five.
Anyone who willingly denies themselves great games out of some delusional desire to remain loyal to a multi-national corporation needs to rethink some things.

User Info: Dopples

Dopples
7 years ago#3
My question is, when you find out the numbers that they're supposed to make, what do you do with them? I tried dialing them into my phone, but nothing seems to work. The door's still locked.

User Info: slasherthrasher

slasherthrasher
7 years ago#4
Stuck here as well. I think I got the shadows to make the numbers but don't know what to do with the numbers now. Calling them doesnt work.
Check out my latest game reviews on www.youtube.com/slasherjpc

User Info: yeahokbanned

yeahokbanned
7 years ago#5
Anyone figured this out yet? Infuriating!
Life is not about second chances. It is about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Dopples
7 years ago#6
I figured it out. The statues form an 8, not a 6 >.> Which was my problem. idk if that solves it for anyone else.

User Info: yeahokbanned

yeahokbanned
7 years ago#7
Can you be a bit more specific?
Life is not about second chances. It is about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Dopples
7 years ago#8
The numbers I got were 8465 after I rearranged the stuff on the table like in the painting. I don't know if it's the same with anyone else's game, but it's worth a shot. Dial the full number (555+the four digits) into the phone, and you should call someone listed as "Shadows", which will unlock the door.

User Info: NintenDood07

NintenDood07
7 years ago#9

I'm stuck right after the art room at the gym door. What is the code to the keypad lock? :| I tried the number written on the keypad, and it doesn't work

User Info: dragonfire0612

dragonfire0612
7 years ago#10

the numbner written on the key pad is the number of the locker you should look in

1. Boards
  2. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
  3. Need help with art room puzzle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived