So no boss fights?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: PRINCESSMAGICAL

PRINCESSMAGICAL
8 years ago#1
Maybe I can understand not fighting regular enemies but they shouldn't remove boss fights.
Carry Me Higher Lord, Higher Jesus - Fly Like A Bird by Mariah Carey
I Think That Their Minds Are Out To Lunch For A Little While - Vivi from Final Fantasy IX

User Info: Gauller

Gauller
8 years ago#2
Maybe not traditional bosses, but I'm sure Climax has something up their sleeve.
GT: B O davis

User Info: gametypeplayer

gametypeplayer
8 years ago#3
Puzzle bosses maybe?

User Info: SiLeNtHiLlDoRk

SiLeNtHiLlDoRk
8 years ago#4
READ THIS: i cant imagine a Silent Hill game without bosses, but then again if u look at Silent Hill 4, the memorable bosses in that game were only the wall creature boss and walter sullivan. but the other ones were more like mini-bosses, richard braintree and some other dude in the prison level. The bosses in the first silent hill were awesome. Silent hill 2 has the overall best boss, Pyramid Head. Silent Hill 3 bosses were awesome 2. silent hill origins were cool too. and Homecoming bosses were astounding, expecially, Scarlet and Amnion. so yea, that my opinion on silent hil bosses.

User Info: SinisterCamel

SinisterCamel
8 years ago#5

There could be boss battles, but maybe they have to be done a certain way that doesn't involve combat. Such as turning faucets to set off poisonous gas, or luring them into something that kills them. I think it could work. I can't imagine a Silent Hill game without bosses.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived