Game De-FREAKIN-layed!!!!!!!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
  3. Game De-FREAKIN-layed!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: SiLeNtHiLlDoRk

SiLeNtHiLlDoRk
7 years ago#1
Everyday I check all of my favorite game websites to see if there's anything new about Shattered Memories. I go to EBGames.com to find out that 10/13/09 is no longer the release date for the game. NOW it's 11/3/09. WHAT THE HELL!!!!! I am obviously pissed. At who? I don't know. Past SH games have been released in the August-October part of the year. Next thing you know, Shattered Memories might make it in Q1 of 2010 if it doesn't release this year. I know we're talking about the game being delayed by less than a month, but for a true fan of the series......a month to me is like a year. I'm so hoping that the change was a mistake and that the actual date of release is 10/13/09. But what can you do????
"It's being invaded by the Otherworld. A world of someone's nightmarish delusion's come to life." - Harry Mason, (Silent Hill 1)

User Info: Komov75

Komov75
7 years ago#2
And now imagine how we the PAL users feel, since we have to wait even more and don't even have a release date yet.

I guess if SHSM is released in US in November, probably it will come to Europe somewhere around March 2010.
"The shadows... Perhaps I always belonged in darkness." --Jyuzou of the Kuroya

User Info: vind3d

vind3d
7 years ago#3
oh Rats !

User Info: Brookheaven

Brookheaven
7 years ago#4

Well atleast it wasn't a huge delay, just by like 3 weeks. Origins was a nightmare as far as delays go.

User Info: Devhatesyou

Devhatesyou
7 years ago#5
I can wait. No big deal for me.
  1. Boards
  2. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
  3. Game De-FREAKIN-layed!!!!!!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived