How many levels in adventure?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs. Zombies
  3. How many levels in adventure?

User Info: Billymdma

Billymdma
7 years ago#1
Just had a quick game, got to 1-6 or something.

How many levels total?

Thanks.

User Info: _Nick__

_Nick__
7 years ago#2
There is 50

User Info: Wafflebug12

Wafflebug12
7 years ago#3
50!? thats alot I'm only on 2-4
Your Mom is a Classy Lady!
Not that i've met her.

User Info: s0uled0ut

s0uled0ut
7 years ago#4
Yup you're at level 14.. it's going to start to get reallly interesting lol.

This game is amazing, and a steal for $9.99 on steam.

I am *really* hoping they add DLC // add on packs for this game as they did w/ Peggle Nights.

I'll pay a few bucks no doubt if it's not free!

Adventure mode seems to fly by.

User Info: Sketchie

Sketchie
7 years ago#5
There may be 50 levels, but trust me, you'll have so much fun they will fly by like a breeze!
Became a Sage on 7/11/08! ^_____^

User Info: t3tsu0GO

t3tsu0GO
7 years ago#6
Yeah, it gets really hard. Every Chapter adds another dynamic that forces you to rethink your strategies. Night mode makes gathering resources a pain, swimming pool makes you build lily pads to build upon, the roof level makes the normal shooters ineffective due to angles. It gets really challenging, at least for me.

/Tony

s0uled0ut
7 years ago#7
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

s0uled0ut
7 years ago#8
I'm at 5-2 right now and have just completed all the mini-games that it will allow me to do until I beat it.. have been playing since 3:00 pm EST after my one final lol. . i got so much studying to do but goddamn this game is addicting! I said "Okay just one more level.." about 2 hours ago! ;)

Once the Adventure mode is beaten, is there a lot of replayability? Would you see yourself playing this a month down the road?

I am really hoping they offer bonus add-on packs.. like I said.. either free or a few $$.. I'll pay it.

Like $3.99 for 6-1 to 6-10.. a few new zombies, plants, etc. Maybe some more mini games as well.

I really hope they just don't release this and forget about, this is a sure cash cow for them.. everyone is loving it! :D
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs. Zombies
  3. How many levels in adventure?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived