The two endless puzzles?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs. Zombies
  3. The two endless puzzles?

User Info: MSIMagus

MSIMagus
8 years ago#1
How long does it take to get the trophies on the two endless puzzles(vasebreaker and I zombie)? So far I have gotten like a 5 or 6 streak so I am wondering how high I have to get before getting the trophy.
My FFX http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/A30629/high/finalntasy10logo.jpg realize pic is about 6 years old. See quote for other game tattoos.

User Info: Shaidon

Shaidon
8 years ago#2
I don't believe that have trophy since is endless.
Evil, PURE AND SIMPLE of the 8th Dimension!

User Info: Nova Stalker

Nova Stalker
8 years ago#3
It tells you on the stats page how many is required for each achievement. 10 for I, Zombie and 15 for Vasebreaker.

My best streaks are 9 for I, Zombie (was I ever raging) and 4 for Vasebreaker. I hate Vasebreaker.

User Info: toast_burner

toast_burner
8 years ago#4

there is no trophy

but you do get an steam achievement at 10/15

User Info: MSIMagus

MSIMagus
8 years ago#5
Ugggg 15 in vasebreaker. As someone else said I HATE vasebreaker!
My FFX http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/A30629/high/finalntasy10logo.jpg realize pic is about 6 years old. See quote for other game tattoos.

User Info: Raztat

Raztat
8 years ago#6
Vasebreaker is awesome. I love it.
XBL Gamertag: mcRaztat(RIP), BKconway
www.myspace.com/raztat

User Info: MegaPoke2

MegaPoke2
8 years ago#7
I've got 10 flags in Vase Breaker, and 7 flags in I, Zombie. I'd probably do better in I, Zombie if only I'd get more games with more sunflowers... A lot of the later ones I play usually have like 1~3 sunflowers per level. >_>

As for Vase Breaker, as long as the contents of the vase are equal in most games, which seems to be true for the most part, I can strategize well enough to reach close to 10 flags usually.
SwordNamed Truth, AKA Locke Trufeld

User Info: claymo3391

claymo3391
8 years ago#8
I got to level 14 in Vasebreaker, only to have two Gargantuans pop out on the row closest to the house. I panicked and used all my plants on them, but lost due to having one vase left with one regular zombie and no plants in his row(and not enough sun for a Cherry Bomb). I pretty much gave up after that.

I, Zombie is a little better, but like someone else said, you really have to get lucky on your first couple rounds to get enough sun to make it to 10.
I'm a Sinner.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs. Zombies
  3. The two endless puzzles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived