How do you shoot?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: fergiedinho

fergiedinho
7 years ago#11
I seems as though your using too much power! just tap the shoot button as quickly as you can and you shouldn't see any shots go over the bar!

User Info: gfxarts

gfxarts
7 years ago#12

I definitely think of it as a height gauge. However, I've never been completely satisfied with the aiming in PES. No matter how high your players accuracy it just feels like the computer analyzes the situation (stats position ect..) and decides if the shot goes in or not. Your job is to make sure you're in good position.. (open as posible facing the goal) place just enough height.. aim to one side or the other.. and pray the equation works out in your favor.

User Info: babasera

babasera
7 years ago#13
kaban shut up ive been playing since 2 its definately power
________(====()_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-, bang,bang
I_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_)_)_)_)_)_}========

User Info: kaban

kaban
7 years ago#14
whoa there guy, dont come at me over here. We've already settled this debate. If you want to come on here and be an ass, that's your business. I'm just going to pretend i didn't hear you. Why don't you go play sume everquest or something with your 12yr old buddies?
of course EVERYTHING looks bad if you remember it.
-homer simpson

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived