super mutant overlord

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3: Broken Steel
  3. super mutant overlord

User Info: wargruntz

wargruntz
7 years ago#1
while i was downloading the dlc i was description and it said somthing about a supermutant overlord soo does anyone know where it is?
GT-wargruntz

User Info: Cid410

Cid410
7 years ago#2
I came across one indoors somewhere in DC, I think it was in the Jefferson Memorial basement (can't say entirely for sure.) He tore me up the first time. I had maybe 50-60% health and within a couple seconds I was dead. The next time I went after him, he managed to survive two bottlecap mines before falling. This one happened to have the tri-beam laser rifle which plays sorta like a laser shotgun.

User Info: FoxyKyoji

FoxyKyoji
7 years ago#3
Super Mutant Overlords appear wherever Super Mutants normally do. They start spawning around 16-20 levels.

User Info: kisame847

kisame847
7 years ago#4
Lucky. Ive only met one and it only had a crappy sledgehammer on it.
Brawl FC: 1160 9387 3833; MMSF2 FC:5327 3024 0799
MKWii fc: 0087 2902 6840-Link

User Info: bnasty79

bnasty79
7 years ago#5
I found one in the Statesmen Hotel just before i saved Reily's Rangers

User Info: _Undying_

_Undying_
7 years ago#6
I fought one near Rivet City. Bastards are tough....
What the hell is a "Bacchikoi"?

User Info: Pdub55

Pdub55
7 years ago#7
yea they are some tough bastards. ones with the tri laser i dont even fight directly, i use explosives or i shoot the weapon out of his hands and pick it up.

however... because my guy is melee/energy weapons i fight them with a shishkebab when they are alone and have super sledges. i play on hard too... it is an interesting fight :D
And lo' suddenly man discovered he had a boner, and he could bludgeon small mammals to death with it. - _Krau

User Info: FoxyKyoji

FoxyKyoji
7 years ago#8
Some of this stuff is extremely insane.

I mean, Feral Ghoul Ravagers can take down SENTRY BOTS really fast. What chance do WE have?

When I first encountered one of those Ravagers, I was just about obliterated. Took 10 rounds in VATS to kill the damn thing!

User Info: Pdub55

Pdub55
7 years ago#9
^ yea i know what you mean. my first encounter with one was in one of the dc tunnels where you come across some ferals and roamers behind a locked gate. i didnt notice the reaver until it threw that green ball at me. i treated it like a glowing one until i saw it's hits were dealing a good one-fifth of my health per hit. then i panicked with my flamethrower D:

that tunnel batle you mentioned was also pretty scary, my incinerator wasnt doing much damage to them so it was a tough fight
And lo' suddenly man discovered he had a boner, and he could bludgeon small mammals to death with it. - _Krau

User Info: gunsol11

gunsol11
7 years ago#10
ever been gang raped by ghoul ravagers? no? well i had that little pleasure, oh and to top it off one of them was glitching, i went in with fawkes, charon, star jones, and clover... only i made it out. WHYYYYYYYYYY
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3: Broken Steel
  3. super mutant overlord

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived