How the hell do you recruit the sexbot?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. How the hell do you recruit the sexbot?

User Info: T9X69

T9X69
7 years ago#1
All I need left to do for the "Wang Dang Atomic Tango" mission is to recruit a sexbot. I'm in Cerulean Robotics and I'm standing next to the sexbot, but he's in one of those container things. When I click on the terminal next to it, it says "Run Diagnostic Routine" , which just pops up and says "All systems nominal". Then I can select, "Upload Programming Routine", but when I click it, it just says "Back". I have no idea what the hell to do to get this damn robot out. Any help would be appreciated.
PSN - T9X-69
GT - T9X 69

User Info: dot_hack_paves

dot_hack_paves
7 years ago#2
how did you even get there? all i have left to get is the sex bot. im in freeside but the marker is in a location of the local map i havent explored and i have no idea how to get there
youtube - Pavester4 - http://www.youtube.com/user/pavester4

T9X69
7 years ago#3
Do you know how to get to the "Ruined Store" in Freeside? If you go to the right of there, right around the corner is Cerulean Robotics.
PSN - T9X-69
GT - T9X 69

T9X69
7 years ago#4
Anyone know? According to Wikia "He is at Cerulean Robotics, named Fisto, and can be programmed with a Science skill of 50." I have the science skill of 50, but I can't program him.
PSN - T9X-69
GT - T9X 69

User Info: Ashiitaka

Ashiitaka
7 years ago#5
Did you get the holotape from the guy who gave you the info about it?

T9X69
7 years ago#6
Honestly, I don't remember. I started this quest a long time ago, but never could complete it because I didn't have 50 Science skill and I'm just now going back to it. I don't think I did though, do you know who that was so I can go back and talk to him?
PSN - T9X-69
GT - T9X 69

Ashiitaka
7 years ago#7
Vance i think is his name, he runs a store with a guy who starts with M in freeside, You mention the holotape to him and then go outside and wait 24 hours and talk to him again and he gives it to you. I could be wrong but im pretty sure you need it to change the robots personality.

T9X69
7 years ago#8
Yup that worked. Thanks a lot man, I been trying to figure this crap out for like 2 hours hahaha.
PSN - T9X-69
GT - T9X 69

Ashiitaka
7 years ago#9
No worries.

User Info: marcus1060

marcus1060
7 years ago#10
I can not find it for the life of me! Can someone please provide more info as to its location?
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. How the hell do you recruit the sexbot?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived