We Will All Go Together Quest - Camp Searchlight

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. We Will All Go Together Quest - Camp Searchlight

User Info: ElementalCrisis

ElementalCrisis
7 years ago#1
I'm currently trying to complete the "We Will All Go Together" quest given Sergeant Astor in Camp Searchlight and for the life of me I can't find the last dog tag. My map is showing the marker next to a building that's by the destroyed car on the main road (you can see the broken bridge) but there's nothing there!

Any help?

User Info: ElementalCrisis

ElementalCrisis
7 years ago#2
Any help?

User Info: TwoGraham

TwoGraham
7 years ago#3
I am having the same problem! the marker is pointing right in the middle of town next to the burnt car that
boarded house and the pile of tires. I can't find it or the key to the fire house. could be a glitch :(

TwoGraham
7 years ago#4
I solved it!
that marker is not the location of the tag, you have to look all over and make sure you checked every ghoul that was killed. The last tag i found was in a couple chunks of ghoul meat by the bridge Also there is a normal ghoul name Edward who has one he is in one of the houses steal, kill or talk him out of it.

User Info: FrozenBabylon

FrozenBabylon
7 years ago#5
I found the last dogtag I needed in the fire house by the vending machine there. There was a ghoul soldier lying there dead.

SPOILERS

Of course you have to fight a Queen Radscorp in there, and get the key from Logan from another quest (Or just kill him since that quest glitched for me...)

END SPOILERS

I hope that helps guys. I was looking for hours last night.

TwoGraham
7 years ago#6
huh, thats odd all the tags were outside for me.......hmmmmmmm

TwoGraham
7 years ago#7
well at least i got the free radical challenge done lol

User Info: DrDuckman

DrDuckman
7 years ago#8
So what was the reward for that quest? I am tired of searching for the bloody tag.

User Info: Apolladan

Apolladan
7 years ago#9
This was the most annoying quest ever, I spend probably a dozen or more in-game days waiting and looking around. Every few days sometimes I would find two new dead bodies with tags on them until finally I had enough.
E6750 | MSI P6N Platinum 650i | 4 GB OCZ Reaper DDR2 800 | Seagate Barracuda 320GB | ATI HD 5770 | Antec 900
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. We Will All Go Together Quest - Camp Searchlight

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived