Advanced Power Armor location?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Advanced Power Armor location?

User Info: guildclaws

guildclaws
6 years ago#1

Link

anybody know how to obtain this Armor? i can't find this Armor anywhere

User Info: Shishion

Shishion
6 years ago#2
T-51B?

Do brotherhood quest chain.. than you can buy it (without a faction built into it)

Some special Power Armor? Don't think it exists... could def be wrong though

User Info: 610330

6 years ago#3
I went to find the enclave remnant armour but it wasnt there. I hope it wasnt a glich.
GT :Shamefulanomaly
HG FC: 2837-5035-2401

User Info: Zangan_Zack

Zangan_Zack
6 years ago#4
I believe hes speaking of the Enclave Armors you can obtain, I believe you can get one from the Arcade Gannon quest-line. (I may be wrong I haven't done it myself.)
XboxLive GT: ReinbachThe3rd
Waiting For: Fallout New Vegas, Dead Rising 2, Dragon Age 2, Fable 3, Call Of Duty Black Ops, Medal Of Honor

User Info: guildclaws

guildclaws
6 years ago#5

Zangan_Zack posted...
I believe hes speaking of the Enclave Armors you can obtain, I believe you can get one from the Arcade Gannon quest-line. (I may be wrong I haven't done it myself.)
---
XboxLive GT: ReinbachThe3rd
Waiting For: Fallout New Vegas, Dead Rising 2, Dragon Age 2, Fable 3, Call Of Duty Black Ops, Medal Of Honor

not the T51-B or the regular Enclave Armor, the Enclave Armor from Fallout 2

here's the link: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Advanced_power_armor_(Fallout:_New_Vegas)

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
6 years ago#6
You can get the helmet in silver peak mines i think. If not there some mines near there with lots of ceazadars (sp?) including a legendary one. Thats all iv found so far. The helmet is pretty awesome looking
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: PenthiusX

PenthiusX
6 years ago#7
Well call it coincidence but its the only one i could get my hand on too .. though cant were it yet , my npc partner can for some reason.
Looks like an insects head...-_-
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Advanced Power Armor location?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived