Level cap of 50?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Level cap of 50?

User Info: quesoesbueno59

quesoesbueno59
6 years ago#1
One of the developers said that with all the DLC, your level cap will be 50. That's pretty scary, don't you think? What happens when a character who already maxed out all their stats levels up?

For source, go to the wiki. One of the news updates (I think the first) has the quote.
I will not change this sig until Battlefield 3 is released.
Started: February 5, 2009

User Info: VejitaSS4

VejitaSS4
6 years ago#2
wow, that will mean you could max all of your skills and stats right? hopefully the last few DLCs add a lot of challenge to warrant such a godly character. will be great for the completionist angle though.
lowercase text

User Info: omega_dog

omega_dog
6 years ago#3
That's not likely seeing as how before reaching 50 everything would probably be maxed out.

omega_dog
6 years ago#4
omega_dog posted...
That's not likely seeing as how before reaching 50 everything would probably be maxed out.

What kinda perks would they even have at such a high level?

User Info: Amarantamin

Amarantamin
6 years ago#5
I'm sure we'll be seeing some much tougher challenges to go along with the higher character levels.
1000/1000 Accomplishments; - Mercenaries 2; - Armored Core 4; - Elder Scrolls: Oblivion; - Bioshock

User Info: CADE FOSTER

CADE FOSTER
6 years ago#6
They said enemies will be tougher i imagine albio radscorpion or tougher enemies
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z60/majestic17681/katyperrysnlgif.gif

omega_dog
6 years ago#7
How about adding more creatures to New Vegas then I mean getting all the way to level 50 might be kinda dull they should add more creatures and random encounters.

User Info: PathlessBullet

PathlessBullet
6 years ago#8
Leveling for the sake of leveling would be the reason.
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."

User Info: VejitaSS4

VejitaSS4
6 years ago#9
they should add super behemoths!
lowercase text

omega_dog
6 years ago#10
How about super behemoths as regular enemies that would be cool.

They added super mutant overlords as regular enemies with the broken steel add-on so I don't see why they couldn't add them or other creatures in future DLC.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Level cap of 50?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived