New Vegas Demo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Feartheliving

Feartheliving
6 years ago#1
SO according to this kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdEu_H4Kmzo

He played a demo at a gamestop or best buy he doesn't seem to remember... I know this is probably all BS as you can see in the comment I posted but just in case I thought I'd ask. So yeah..
Gamer Tag - FearTheLiving

User Info: solaris32

solaris32
6 years ago#2
I don't even have to look and I know it's bs. There won't be a demo. Not that we need one.
http://hilldabeast.com/hillpics/babyeater.jpg
"[Fallout 3] is the kind of game that I think about when I make love to my wife" - Darth_nacho

User Info: DannyMk2

DannyMk2
6 years ago#3
I watched the first 3 minutes and if there's a demo, it would be only available if you work for a game magazine like OXM.
I beat The Game. That makes me EPic.
GT: TrueSheogorath

User Info: JAYJAWKMAN

JAYJAWKMAN
6 years ago#4
Hello all, I work at Obsidian and I am currently on the developing team for New Vegas. There will not be a demo released on Xbox Live or PSN. The demo is exclusive, so unless you work for companies like OXM or IGN, you won't be playing anytime soon.
Im not a nerd, you just arent cool enough to play Pokemon
Official contributor to the Legendary *Parks Car*Topic and Official handler of FO: NV Regular Tickets

User Info: death cloud

death cloud
6 years ago#5
*Lurks in*

^Pics or it didn't happen.

*Lurks out*
Caps Lock is like cruise control for cool

User Info: SinisterSamurai

SinisterSamurai
6 years ago#6
It's way too early for press copies to hit the mail.
Parsons: "'The art of fighting without fighting'? Show me some of it."
Lee: "Later."

Feartheliving
6 years ago#7
So yeah thanks guys I already knew but part of me really wanted a demo. That and I kind of called this kid out and didn't want to seem like an ass if he was right.

Feartheliving
6 years ago#8
Wow he deleted my comment, replied, and blocked me.

User Info: friendbuddypal

friendbuddypal
6 years ago#9
Oh, lol. This hearkens me back to a time when I was about 5 and would lie about having played games that haven't been released yet.
KMA's a novice in the force. I'll break his reality and use the glass to make a mural of me! - Extic_Frefter
GT:pwnr772

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived