Question on implants and endurance stat.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Question on implants and endurance stat.

User Info: tyrjal42

tyrjal42
6 years ago#1
So lets say I have a 6 starting endurance stat, does that mean I can get 6 implants?

Also, if I increase my endurance by 1 will that increase the number of implants by 1 as well? (which I would've just used on the endurance I just increased, sure, but it would be nice to raise all s.p.e.c.i.a.l. but charisma and get the hp regen implant with a 6 endurance.)

User Info: dg5000

dg5000
6 years ago#2
I'm also interested in knowing this.

User Info: GameGuy777

GameGuy777
6 years ago#3
Me too.
All those people who said words can cut like knives must have missed something. Normally I aim for them to burn like your face in a box of rabid kittens.

User Info: Xegres

Xegres
6 years ago#4
As far as i can tell from my current game this is how it works. If you have 6 END you can get 6 implants. If you raise your END by 1 through advanced training you will be able to get another implant. However if you raise your END through an implant you will not be able to get another implant. I gave myself enough END to get all the implants but 1 figuring that the END implant will act like a free implant (the point i spent will be offset by the point i get from increased END) but thats not the way it worked out. Hope that helps.

User Info: Noblesse_Oblige

Noblesse_Oblige
6 years ago#5

As far as i can tell from my current game this is how it works. If you have 6 END you can get 6 implants. If you raise your END by 1 through advanced training you will be able to get another implant. However if you raise your END through an implant you will not be able to get another implant. I gave myself enough END to get all the implants but 1 figuring that the END implant will act like a free implant (the point i spent will be offset by the point i get from increased END) but thats not the way it worked out. Hope that helps.

I love you more than any person on the planet.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Question on implants and endurance stat.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived