ED-E side quest help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. ED-E side quest help

User Info: cyde121

cyde121
6 years ago#1
I just repaired ED-E and took him to the junk yard directed by the "ED-D my love" quest. The quest indicator seems to be on Lady Gibson, but she has the same old dialog. Am I missing something or simply bugged? How do I continue the side quest?

User Info: ShawBrothers

ShawBrothers
6 years ago#2
From the wiki age its a known glitch. If you talk to the lady before you have ED-E it won't let you do the quest.

User Info: cyde121

cyde121
6 years ago#3
Lame. Well thanks for the prompt answer.

User Info: PhilHughes

PhilHughes
6 years ago#4
i ran into the same glitch but still managed to continue the quest later by talking to the scientist (the actual scientist, not fantastic) in helios one. i dunno if i can still beat the quest or not but i have audio log one and the quest is still active and telling me about enclave logs i have to find despite not getting the dialogue out of the old lady.

so don't give up hope.

User Info: Wolfwood44

Wolfwood44
6 years ago#5
Have you completed/gone farther in the quest? Because if that actually fixes it that's awesome and this deserves a bump if not a sticky. Anyone want to do a known glitch/fix thread? This is the only one that's given my grief.
GT: Silt44
PSN: Silt44
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. ED-E side quest help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived