Which ED-E upgrade should I get?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Which ED-E upgrade should I get?

User Info: AngherrShisspa

AngherrShisspa
6 years ago#1
The laser upgrade or the armor upgrade? ED-E is basically fighting with the damage a bread pan could do at this point so he really needs a damage upgrade, but I heard he gets really fragile later on.
"Your dog could probably do a better job with legos and a camera" ~circ on Arcanum's animations
http://i55.tinypic.com/34ns950.png

User Info: theBridgeburner

theBridgeburner
6 years ago#2
I really don't use ED-E as a fighter, I've got another companion for that role. ED-E's just an alarm for incoming enemies. I went with the armour... now he looks all shiny.

User Info: XgArrancar

XgArrancar
6 years ago#3
Give him the laser upgrade, if he's not dealing decent damage, he's not much help.

User Info: zX_Haloman_Xz

zX_Haloman_Xz
6 years ago#4
Well, it really depends on how you're playing, Normal, or Hardcore? If you are on Hard Core I would recommend the Defensive one, if you are on Normal, get the Damage Upgrade.

Because on Very Hard (Hardcore) poor ED-E gets destroyed by a single Night Stalker for me. His accuracy is also pretty terrible at anything other than medium-close range.

In the end, it's all up to you.
GT: zX_Haloman_Xz
Currently Playing: Pokemon: Heart Gold, Touhou 6 EotSD, Rock Band, Scarlet Weather Rhapsody

User Info: pttp_co_nr

pttp_co_nr
6 years ago#5
I got the Weapon upgrade, that being said, ED-E seems to get knocked out a lot, but he can now 1-Shot an average humanoid.
PKMN Soul Silver - FC: 4211 6176 3562 | Name: Kevin
GamerTag: Link2999 | www.powertotheplayers.org < Join :)

User Info: ghstbstr

ghstbstr
6 years ago#6

How and where do you upgrade ED-E?

User Info: Opunaesala

Opunaesala
6 years ago#7
I got the armor, Boone with an Anti-Materiel rifle is dealing out plenty of damage with me.

User Info: Hyprow

Hyprow
6 years ago#8
Does he die as easily as Rex? Grr... Kept dying last night in Vault 23. Bah. No matter what I told him he kept running at the ghoul overseerer and the turrets. Took a fire.

User Info: ghstbstr

ghstbstr
6 years ago#9

Again I ask...

How and where do you upgrade ED-E?

1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Which ED-E upgrade should I get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived