The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

What's the deal with "The Forecaster"?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. What's the deal with "The Forecaster"?

User Info: JayLJohnston

JayLJohnston
7 years ago#1
Underneath the NCR base thing at 88 (Where you find Veronica), there is a kid that will tell you the future for 100 caps. Is he useful for anything? Thanks!

User Info: zerobobo

zerobobo
7 years ago#2
he just told me useless vague information like real psychics do :P
i asked me to tell me about everywhere and he's like "oh no a war is gonna happen!" and im like "oh really? i hadn't noticed....."

User Info: JayLJohnston

JayLJohnston
7 years ago#3
Yeah, I had him tell me all three things, but wasn't sure if there was any point, or if I should reload and not waste 300 caps...

User Info: Apolladan

Apolladan
7 years ago#4
I love this new generation of gamers. It's there for flavor. 300 caps is meaningless, but if you are that terrible at playing the game, just reload a save. He basically gives you a vague, prophetic description of you and the world itself. Might be a homage to B5 or something, considering Chris Avellone is a fan.
E6750 | MSI P6N Platinum 650i | 4 GB OCZ Reaper DDR2 800 | Seagate Barracuda 320GB | ATI HD 5770 | Antec 900
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. What's the deal with "The Forecaster"?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived