The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

whats the best place to buy stimpacks...(30 hours in)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. whats the best place to buy stimpacks...(30 hours in)

User Info: kelkickz

kelkickz
6 years ago#1
on fallout 3 i made it my business to trade repaired gear for a very large amount of stimpacks.. i had like 450 at one time..

but now im 30 hours in and nobody has more than 1 -3 on them at a time and nobody even has 2-4k worth of caps or items i can trade for....

ive explored almost half the right side of the map and im in vegas.. wtf can i buy some health packs!!
;(
lindblum
name : coyote balfour

User Info: axman36

axman36
6 years ago#2
The Brotherhood of Steel doctor tends to have a large amount of them.
"I don't know why they keep throwing themselves against our defenses. Even animals should learn not to stick their noses where it hurts."

kelkickz
6 years ago#3
of course... the only guys i killed...
i dont fight unless i have to. and i mind my own.... but they put a slave collar on me and tried to kill me....

anybody else?
lindblum

User Info: Autorotated

Autorotated
6 years ago#4
There is a guy at the 188 that has quite a few, but it is all random stock. They don't stock alot at the new vegas medical clinic?

kelkickz
6 years ago#5
where is the new vegas medical clinic?
lindblum

User Info: Autorotated

Autorotated
6 years ago#6
NE of gun runners, due east of crimson caravan

User Info: AznRatL

AznRatL
6 years ago#7
Buy some at good springs medical and general store. Then Any other store just make sure you wait a couple days each time so they have more in stock.
I find the sense in nonsense.

User Info: Erik_P

Erik_P
6 years ago#8
The lady at New Vegas Medical Center carries about 10-15 at any given time. Buy all of them, come back later, buy em all again rinse and repeat.
Like you guys never got stinking drunk and woke up in a stolen dress. If you haven't, you didn't get drunk enough! - Playboydojo

User Info: fcneutral

fcneutral
6 years ago#9
Someone mind explaining how to get to these clinics? Since finding gun runners im ok on ammo.. Just no stimpaks :(
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. whats the best place to buy stimpacks...(30 hours in)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived