How to get house in Novac?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. How to get house in Novac?

User Info: DRAK09

DRAK09
7 years ago#1
A friend of mine said he has a house in Novac...can anyone tell me how to get it?
GT: xSwissRollzx

User Info: This2x4Skeleton

This2x4Skeleton
7 years ago#2
You can just rent a room and stay there indefinitely.
"Stretch me over this..."

User Info: DRAK09

DRAK09
7 years ago#3
And what if I already had the Dino Dee-Lite lady killed?
GT: xSwissRollzx

User Info: Thunder_Cat_1

Thunder_Cat_1
7 years ago#4
talk to the guy in the gift shop
----
-----

User Info: katanajut

katanajut
7 years ago#5

I just got the PC version and I've been wondering about this myself, I have a big load of loot(weapons, armor, clothes, misc). I'm 500/220 for weight and I'm walkin every where I go and I need to find a place to stash my stuff.

User Info: Wacky

Wacky
7 years ago#6
You can actually get the room for free by becoming Idolized after finishing "Come Fly With Me" which is a quest for religious-crazy Ghouls.
It's like going into a pet store and asking for a dog, only to be confronted by the guy behind the counter, who tells you they have fish.~Hawk Eye

User Info: Vileaerok

Vileaerok
7 years ago#7
I have a big load

I lold. Anyway you just get it for 100 caps and she just handed me the key saying it was no problem and I could have the room. Apparently I was so charming that she just wanted me to have it.
Pokemon HG Friend Code: 2536 9451 9800 --- Name: Aerok
*** My Nuzlocke Run - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960099-pokemon-heartgold-version/56485537 ***
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. How to get house in Novac?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived