Where can I find Jason Bright AFTER CRASH?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Where can I find Jason Bright AFTER CRASH?

User Info: Nordstrem

Nordstrem
5 years ago#1
Can I find Jason Bright after you sabotage his rockets crash, since he was the only survivor?

User Info: lopham4

lopham4
5 years ago#2
huh? he is a survivor? i thought he got on those rockets....anyway...even if he did survive it will be difficult to find him cause the AI will just make him wait at some random location...ie Clanden i blackmailed him into leaving and then after a while of playing i randomly found him standing still near a group of jackals just a bit south of dead wind cavern....better yet the random Ranger that gives you NCR emergency radio (he met me near jacobstown)....after he ran off i thought i would never see him again and after 40hours of in game play i fast travel to sloan...and then out of no where he ran right past me...XD i was like wtf? ran after him only to see him mauled to death by deathclaws down the road...XD
Name: lopham
FC: 1719 0861 7172

User Info: Exitalis

Exitalis
5 years ago#3

lopham4 posted...
huh? he is a survivor? i thought he got on those rockets....anyway...even if he did survive it will be difficult to find him cause the AI will just make him wait at some random location...ie Clanden i blackmailed him into leaving and then after a while of playing i randomly found him standing still near a group of jackals just a bit south of dead wind cavern....better yet the random Ranger that gives you NCR emergency radio (he met me near jacobstown)....after he ran off i thought i would never see him again and after 40hours of in game play i fast travel to sloan...and then out of no where he ran right past me...XD i was like wtf? ran after him only to see him mauled to death by deathclaws down the road...XD
---

You can make the rockets crash....

User Info: lopham4

lopham4
5 years ago#4
well obviously you can make it crash...what the tc is asking is if you can find jason bright after the crash....to which i replied..huh? isn't he on the crashed rocket ie...dead?

User Info: Exitalis

Exitalis
5 years ago#5

I guess it was just the way you worded it, calm the hell down.

User Info: VelvenCross

VelvenCross
5 years ago#6
Doesn't one of the rockets just... fall over on the platform? Or was that a glitch in my game... they just don't know how to open the door to get out or something.

User Info: jakeis1337

jakeis1337
5 years ago#7
He's gone. Forever.
Either his rocket blew up and it's gone, or his rocket flew away and it's gone. You can not find him or any wreckage from the rockets.

User Info: Nordstrem

Nordstrem
5 years ago#8
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Jason_Bright

It says here that you can find him repairing or trying to repair his crashed rocket, but does not say where

User Info: MasterGakke

MasterGakke
5 years ago#9
The rocket that doesn't explode just falls near the pad, and you cannot get anywhere near there without glitching somehow.
Mind the gap.

User Info: TitanicHornet

TitanicHornet
5 years ago#10
Novac, check Mannys room.
You dont win silver, you lose gold!
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Where can I find Jason Bright AFTER CRASH?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived