If I kill Jason bright...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. If I kill Jason bright...

User Info: SoulRegalia

SoulRegalia
5 years ago#1
Can I go back to manny and he'll let me go on to the main story? I hate come fly with me...
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale

User Info: king_jdm

king_jdm
5 years ago#2
If you have confirmed batcholer or high enough speech (It's quite a low check) you can get the info from Manny, or you can use hsi computer while he's not there.
http://i56.tinypic.com/vs145z.gif The name Wu-Tang comes from a chinese mountain whose name translated means "Great Hill that is nothing ta f wit"

User Info: HolyGigo

HolyGigo
5 years ago#3
Yes, you can just bypass all that running around. Manny just needs the ghouls gone, so kill everyone and you're fine. That's how I always do it. I'd also kill everything in the basement too... I don't think it matters but it's more exp and loot.
"I'll let my guns do the preaching."

User Info: DauntedJester_

DauntedJester_
5 years ago#4
You could also just walk into the dudes house and read the stuff on his computer.
---
-GT Daunted Jester- I was once a whale but that didn't last long not enough evil barons with cool mustaches now im just a guy with a funny hat.

User Info: LambentEarache

LambentEarache
5 years ago#5
You can also pickpocket his note for no karma loss, and a 100% success rate.
The most ironic statement in GameFAQs history:
"Sigma, stop being a dick." -jakezing33

User Info: Mattheau

Mattheau
5 years ago#6
You could just walk past Novac. Come Fly With Me isn't actually a main quest. If you don't want to completely sequence break through They Went That-a-Way, you can just go straight to Boulder City.

User Info: SmellyFace171

SmellyFace171
5 years ago#7
Now see, this is why I f***ing llove this game, there's so many ways to do one thing, almost like nothing is impossible.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. If I kill Jason bright...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived