Lupe and Fitz

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jackstar_rock

jackstar_rock
4 years ago#1
.... yeah, yeah, Marked for assassination, both of them ran out to engage the Legion and even after I've helped them clear the 4 assassins, both refuse to go back to their stall. Both of them are not restocking their inventory as well.

It isn't a huge deal since all they sell are food and water but does anyone have any idea how to deal with this?

User Info: cdrw1987

cdrw1987
4 years ago#2
Just try leaving for a few game days and coming back, if that doesn't work I'm not sure what would help.
S you in your A's don't wear a C and J all over your B's

User Info: harleyknight

harleyknight
4 years ago#3
Push them back into their stalls and they will go back to selling. That's what I did and it worked fine, though it did take a while.
"Grown-ups never understand anything for themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them."

jackstar_rock
4 years ago#4
Thanks. I tried this method too but no deal. I think I'm going to get that pardon to get the assassins off my back and then revisit this area. I tried coming in from the north (Aerotech) but the assassins showed up, and this was worse since I could not engage them in time to save Lupe...

edit: just saw the "push them back" method. ^^ Going to give that a shot now!

User Info: harleyknight

harleyknight
4 years ago#5
Even after the pardon, they still show up. I have liked status from the legion and they still try to kill me. Don't know why, but it keeps me in caps so I'm okay with it.
"Grown-ups never understand anything for themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them."

jackstar_rock
4 years ago#6
Yay! The "push them back" worked! Previously Fitz only has NCR $5 with him, now his food shows up! Thanks!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived