What would you like?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. What would you like?

User Info: Nadster

Nadster
1 month ago#1
If you wanted to add 1 thing, what would it be?
"This is a quote."

User Info: redtide1962

redtide1962
1 month ago#2
random encounters

User Info: treytjcool

treytjcool
1 month ago#3
More enemies- I was working on an achievement where you had to explore and discover 50 locations and there was many points and areas where there was nothing to kill and when I did run into enemies they were all the same enemies I've seen before but none the less still a good game.
Gamertag:treytjcool
TrueAchievementAccount:treytjcool TrueTrophieAccount:treytjcool hmu on any of them if your a gamerscore/trophie addict like me.

User Info: afrodude77

afrodude77
1 month ago#4
Ability to play after battle for Hoover dam 2.
WAR EAGLE
---

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
4 weeks ago#5
redtide1962 posted...
random encounters

THIS, way too predictable after awhile.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: Bauermeister

Bauermeister
4 weeks ago#6
But don't lock one of the coolest weapons in the game behind an ultra rare encounter. I mean, they'd never do that, right?
IGN: Noob 101. Monster hunting noob since 3u, and tripmaster extraordinaire
Say no to adept hammer: Upswing is love, Flying lessons for all.

User Info: MegamanXfan21xx

MegamanXfan21xx
4 weeks ago#7
Another patch.
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 24
Want: 20XX (PS4), Psychonauts 2, Red Dead Redemption 2, Bully 2, more Yakuza games

User Info: blcpack

blcpack
4 weeks ago#8
afrodude77 posted...

This. I want to experience the world after I crush all comers and seize power. :-)
It's better to regret the things you did than the things you didn't do.
blcpack posted...
afrodude77 posted...

This. I want to experience the world after I crush all comers and seize power. :-)

I agree it would be awesome to be able to wander around finishing up sidequests you missed or just talking to characters who praise you for being the champion of whatever faction you chose, but unlike with Fallout 3 and Fallout 4, I don't think it would be all that plausible.

Too many of the sidequests in New Vegas involve direct ties to the main plot (which is part of what makes this game better than Fallout 3 and 4). A post-epilogue world-state would either require those quests to be auto-locked off, or force most characters in the game to have all new dialogue.

They'd basically have to double the content of the game, which would cost tons of money in terms of paying developers and voice actors, for content a lot of people would never actually see or appreciate.

In a perfect world where we can magically wish things into being, though, I'd absolutely agree it would be awesome to wander around the Mojave, and have every character have new dialogue, and maybe have new quests pop up that were unavailable before.

"Wall of Text'D!" --- oldskoolplayr76
"POwned again." --- blight family

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
2 weeks ago#10
ParanoidObsessive posted...
blcpack posted...
afrodude77 posted...

I agree it would be awesome to be able to wander around finishing up sidequests you missed or just talking to characters who praise you for being the champion of whatever faction you chose, but unlike with Fallout 3 and Fallout 4, I don't think it would be all that plausible.

Too many of the sidequests in New Vegas involve direct ties to the main plot (which is part of what makes this game better than Fallout 3 and 4). A post-epilogue world-state would either require those quests to be auto-locked off, or force most characters in the game to have all new dialogue.

They'd basically have to double the content of the game, which would cost tons of money in terms of paying developers and voice actors, for content a lot of people would never actually see or appreciate.

In a perfect world where we can magically wish things into being, though, I'd absolutely agree it would be awesome to wander around the Mojave, and have every character have new dialogue, and maybe have new quests pop up that were unavailable before.

Considering what one of my Couriers got up to the ending is best left alone, at least for everyone in that one lol.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. What would you like?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.