Cottonwood Cove - No barge?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Cottonwood Cove - No barge?

User Info: HackIMOQ

HackIMOQ
6 years ago#1
So I went in and killed everyone there a while back. When I went there, no barge. Where is this alleged barge? Am I now screwed out of ever getting to The Fort?
"If something cannot go wrong at all, it will go wrong in a very spectacular way."

User Info: OlManJeggidy

OlManJeggidy
6 years ago#2
I didn't even kill anyone there and there's no barge in Cottonwood Cove. What do you need to do to trigger it?

User Info: Elyon

Elyon
6 years ago#3
You need to speak with a NPC to get over there. He's on the docks. If you've killed him, well, I'm not sure how to progress.
Cyril: Not so innocent.
The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.

User Info: Jack_MH

Jack_MH
6 years ago#4
Look at the jetty directly (look down) and it gives the option to move on.
PSN - Ragnablast

HackIMOQ
6 years ago#5
where?
"If something cannot go wrong at all, it will go wrong in a very spectacular way."

HackIMOQ
6 years ago#6
bump

HackIMOQ
6 years ago#7
bump, again

User Info: libatako

libatako
6 years ago#8
jetty?
"If you can't stand the heat - get out of my face!"
PSN/XBL Tag =Libatako

User Info: sverige3

sverige3
6 years ago#9
Go back to the strip and meet Vulpes Inculta outside of The Tops. He gives you the Mark of Caesar. You need that to access the barge
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Cottonwood Cove - No barge?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived