The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Pimp-Boy Croocked.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Pimp-Boy Croocked.

User Info: Inutaisho7996

Inutaisho7996
7 years ago#1
After I got the Pimp-Boy 3 Billion, my character looks at it with his arm at an angle. Is there any way to get my Pimp-Boy straight?

User Info: crazyj10

crazyj10
7 years ago#2
Nope. I even loaded a save I had just before the end of the quest and completed it again and went to Mick and Ralph's and it was still crooked. But I know it's random glitch so I don't know what happened.
"What makes me a good demo-man?If I were a bad demo-man, I wouldn't be sittin' here, discussin' it with you now would I?"

User Info: Eedrah

Eedrah
7 years ago#3
it's not a glitch, it's meant to be like that, if you don't like it you can go talk to Mick to get him to give you the pip-boy back....

User Info: Kliamgroq

Kliamgroq
7 years ago#4
"When obtained there is a chance that the Pimp-Boy will be incorrectly applied to the character model and will always be viewed at an odd angle when accessing the Pimp-Boy menu. There is no known fix for this glitch."

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Pimp-Boy_3_Billion

sorry.
"When i'm on the ps3 internet browser can my friends see what website i'm on?" - Cloin.
PSN Id: Kliamgroqq
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Pimp-Boy Croocked.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived